Thursday, May 22, 2008

We Have Major News!

I am going with media credentials to the U.S. Olympics Trials in Eugene, Oregon with from June 27 to July 6!!!

In a deal with TheFinalsprint.com, I will provide live event coverage from Eugene on the TFS Media Network. The coverage provided on PreraceJitters.com will be news and opinions about goings on during the meet.

If that isn't enough news, I have been invited to participate in the first ever Running Film Festival taking place in Eugene. It's a huge honor and it would not be possible without our readers.

Thank you to all the faithful readers that make PreraceJitters.com part of your daily life.

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

By Jay Hicks.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jay! And thanks for the constant news and updates in the world of track. I look forward to your Olympic Trials stories, interviews and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ fred: Thanks for the support! I'm very excited to be a part of the Oly Trials. The goal is to continually grow PreraceJitters.com and your support is making it possible. I greatly appreciate it!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Jay!
    Enjoy!
    -James

    ReplyDelete