Friday, October 10, 2008

For Allison Felix It's Busy Offseason

The Beijing Games 200-meter silver medalist has been busy catching up with her friends and family while enjoying life away from the track.

Felix has been enjoy the good life, “Since I haven't been training I've been spending time catching up with friends and family at home."

Should others worry about hints that Felix may step up to the 400-meters?

“I think 2009 will be a very different year for me. I have to wait four more years to accomplish my ultimate goal so in the meantime I'm exploring what my focus will be until then.

“I'm seriously considering concentrating on the longer sprints this year but I have not made any final decisions."

Win, lose, or draw Felix is good for the sport and good on the track, so you can look for her to come back hard in 2009.

Click here for full blog entry.

Jay Hicks for Prerace Jitters.
Photos courtesy of NBCOlympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment