Monday, November 17, 2008

Kerron Clement Steps Into Music Video

This 400-meter hurdle Olympian is expanding his game outside of track and field with an appearance in "The Greatest" video by Michelle Williams - formerly of Destiny's Child.

Kerron Clement makes a cameo in the video donning his Olympic medal and uniform while hurdling on the street. This is not his first modeling gig, as he has done several European photo shoots.

Michelle Williams is stunning in what appears to be her best solo yet and Clement does nothing to take away from that fact.

Clement told the press:
“It takes my mind off athletics,” said Clement. “I’m a person who doesn’t like to focus myself on track and field, it tires me out. Modelling is the avenue that I take to relax myself. It’s like a relaxation for me.”
No worry track fans. He won' be quitting his day job anytime soon as track and field is paying his bills these days.

Jay Hicks for Prerace Jitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment